Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 7: Relax, Take a Break, Smell the Flowers, Read a Book

(photo by Teo's Photo on Flickr)

Week 7 is upon us and boy have yinz been working hard! In these past 6 weeks, you've:
Yes, you've surely been busy! And the planning team is impressed! You're keeping us on our toes with questions, new discoveries and some pretty rockin' posts that have us laughing out loud. Always good to keep a sense of humor as you learn new things! I know I've had some good laughs in my attempt to download some e-audio!

So because we had faith in your hard-work ethic (librarians are known for that!) we built-in a week for catching-up and relaxing. This week, there are no assignments - zip, zero, nada! But we'd like to invite those of you who may have fallen behind (I'm one of those!) to play catch up this week and come back to the fold.

Also, keep in mind that because this project isn't cumulative, you can jump back in any time wherever we're at! So if you find at week 8, you have some spare time, jump into that Thing and join the fun!

Enjoy the week, relax and wrap up loose ends. We'll be back with another great Thing next Monday so for now, enjoy this 'breather!'

11 comments:

  1. Kelley, you "otter" be ashamed. ;)

    No, seriously, that video just made my day - thanks!

    And thanks to all of you who have been working so hard. You're doing a wonderful job, and you deserve a break today (Big Mac optional).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad for the breath. I'm taking more than one. Although, I have to catch up. Haven't played with the databases from last week's assignment yet.
    CLP--Mt. Washington soon to be Allegheny
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I did with my down time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsYcFBvkiXo

    Kathleen - Scott Township

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen, that video was AWESOME!!!!! What a great way to promote summer reading! Looks like everyone's having a wonderful time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun relaaaaaxing. Chris Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a rainy, sunny, relaxing week to listen
    to downloads.

    ALISSA WHITEHALL PUBLIC LIBRARY

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a very cute video - thanks for sharing!! That was one of our favorite "Elmo" songs when my son was a preschooler!

    Lisa R., Shaler Library

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! And I needed a breather week, I am way behind but I intend to catch up.

    Susan
    USC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,

    My iPod, iTunes and computer developed some kind of incompatibility, and I missed my favorite podcasts. How cool to discover that I can listen through a link on a webpage. One podcast worked fine; another cut out and stopped after 5 minutes.

    Kate
    Subpool

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute video. Helps to have a week off to catch up. Thanks

    Joanne - SNHL

    ReplyDelete